Sindh Lakhra Coal Mining Company (SLCMC), is established by Energy Department, Government of Sindh
and incorporated under Companies Ordinance 1984, to establish commercial and development projects to uplift of sector value chain.
To develop coal sector value chain for proficient use of energy resources
To emerge as a major player in the energy sector by adopting best practices of mine to market operations with due care for environment and social safeguards
Dedicated employees working with integrity, respect and excellence for the overall growth of the organization.
• To promote, develop and up-grade coal sector to enhance coal production.
• Enhance technical capabilities in the personnel related to coal sector.
• Demonstration of suitable mining and processing techniques.
• Establish processing and by-product development projects.
• Carry out research and development activities.+
• Mechanized Mining
• Coal Washing Plant
• Coal Briquetting Plant
• Coal Fired Power Plant+